Monday, February 18, 2013

Toddler Activities: 10 Songs Your Toddler Will Love to Learn

By Tiffany Rudd

I know I've mentioned this before, but the toddler years really are one of my favorite phases as a mom. I love watching how much Anniston is learning every day. Yes, she is learning how to throw a mean tantrum too, but the fun stuff really does outweigh that (most days).
One of Anniston's favorite things to do right now is sing and she's even able to sing quite a few songs on her own. I'm not going to lie...her jumping on our bed and singing "Five Little Gunkeys (ie Monkeys)" is pretty much the cutest thing ever.

I compiled a quick list of our favorite songs to sing together. I tried to get Anniston to sing at least a few of them on camera for you, but I was unsuccessful. As soon as she sees the video camera, she wants to watch herself - never mind that she hasn't even done anything for me to record yet. It was an un-winnable battle. :)

I did link each song to a place online where you can listen to or purchase the music for the ones you don't know. There are even a few with videos your toddler would love to watch. Enjoy!












Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips