Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Preschool Activities: Play with Shaving Cream

By Deborah Pace Rowley
In a past post, I shared with you a fun activity for shaving Dad. If you haven't read it, check it out here.
But you don't have to wait until Dad is available to have fun playing with shaving cream. Below is a picture of my kids playing with shaving cream on the table. They had so much fun spreading the shaving cream around, writing letters and numbers and having fun. I have even used shaving cream on my student's desks to help them practice writing their spelling words. Using all our senses really makes the learning stick!


The picture at the top of this post is another picture from my upcoming book. Isn't Brooklyn a doll? If you really want to have some fun, put your child in a swim suit and take the can of shaving cream outside. Then you can really go wild, painting with the fun and fluffy foam!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips