Monday, September 3, 2012

Meal-Time Activities: Healthy School Lunches

 By Tiffany Rudd
Both Deborah and I have recently completely changed the way we eat and feed our families. We've switched to a plant-based, minimally processed, "real food" way of eating. Part of this change has included finding healthy and kid friendly school lunch ideas. I've been scouring the web and wanted to share my favorite websites for healthy school lunch ideas with you.


We're only a week into school, but so far Cameron's favorites have been natural peanut butter and honey on whole wheat bread, homemade lunchables, hard boiled eggs, celery with peanut butter and raisins and fresh pineapple. I'm excited to try out more ideas from these websites as the year goes on!

P.S. If you'd like to read more about our change in eating habits you can find my personal challenge, weekly weigh-ins, recipes, and tips on my Feel Great In Eight Blog.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips