Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Preschool Activities: Water Color Body Art

By Deborah Pace Rowley


Summer is almost over. I have to admit that I am looking forward to the start of school. But that feeling is bitter sweet and I know I need to savor these last days of summer as much as possible. Today’s activity is perfect for a day at the beach or the lake or even the last day running through the sprinklers or jumping in the kiddie pool in the backyard.


All you need is a tray of water colors, a paint brush and a cup of water. The canvas for all this painting fun? Your preschooler’s arms, legs, hands, feet and face. Turn your miniature Picasso lose or decorate your favorite clown yourself as he or she tries not to laugh. The paint will quickly wash off as soon as your preschooler dunks in the water.  

I don’t think Tiff would want me to point out that she is the cute teenager in this photo! Sorry Sis!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips