Thursday, June 7, 2012

Elementary Activities: Summer Study Packets - Kindergarten & 1st Grade

By Tiffany Rudd

Last week I promised summer study packets for kids preparing for Kindergarten and 1st grade, so here you are! Remember, you can find the packet for kids preparing for Preschool here. My two oldest and I have been sitting at the kitchen table each morning after breakfast and working on these packets together. My toddler sits nearby in her highchair coloring or stacking blocks and baby #4 (due in just 2 weeks!) is usually kicking me in the ribs. It's pretty much my favorite time of the day.

I hope you are setting aside time in your daily routine this summer for some learning time too. We keep saying it, but it really is important to set aside even just a few minutes so your child doesn't backslide educationally. 

I hope your kids enjoy these packets as much as mine are! If you are looking for a packet for an older grade leave a comment letting me know and I'll do what I can to put one together. 

Click on each picture below to download and print
*If the file doesn't automatically download click on the gray button that says Download This File

Thanks to 
for the great free worksheets! 
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I would love one for an incoming 4th grader. I would also love to find something full of good puzzles, like crosswords and word search, etc, for an incoming 4th grader.
    trolycar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love one for an incoming 4th grader. I would also love to find something full of good puzzles, like crosswords and word search, etc, for an incoming 4th grader.
    trolycar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips